Sunday, 8 January 2012
Jan. 14, 2008. Visiting Eddy Merckx in Belgium
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
SecondSight
Think. Do. Succeed.
Sunday, 8 January 2012
Jan. 14, 2008. Visiting Eddy Merckx in Belgium
It was for a feature, and Graeme Freestone-King, one of the most generous men in cycling, drove me there. The pay-off was meeting the great man himself, easily the “winningest” cyclist of all time, to borrow a phrase from William Fotheringham. Whether he is the greatest remains a healthy debate, but I am not in doubt. Just check his palmares. Exceedingly unlikely to ever be matched by anyone ever. In person, I detected a kindness, and a shyness that belied the Cannibal reputation. But he oozed with native diffidence and that sort of oddly continental political air that is impenetrable to the Anglo-Saxon mind. The enigma tag works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
About Me
15 comments:
This is a comment
This is another comment
It was for a feature, and Graeme Freestone-King, one of the most generous men in cycling, drove me there. The pay-off was meeting the great man himself, easily the “winningest” cyclist of all time, to borrow a phrase from William Fotheringham. Whether he is the greatest remains a healthy debate, but I am not in doubt. Just check his palmares. Exceedingly unlikely to ever be matched by anyone ever. In person, I detected a kindness, and a shyness that belied the Cannibal reputation. But he oozed with native diffidence and that sort of oddly continental political air that is impenetrable to the Anglo-Saxon mind. The enigma tag works.
I recently started with Sciatica, after going the hospital and being told to take pain killers and rest, I decided to visit Osteopathy In Action and after treatment with David I am much better and now have some knowledge about what I can do to help prevent future problems.
I agree
hello!
Extremely educational post! There is a great deal of data here that can help any business begin with a fruitful informal communication fight!Cotizar Seguro de Auto
Hello Betty
Nice blog
Excellent information on your blog. Thank you for taking the time to share with us.abouthealth.at
Essai de blog
azdzdfezaFZE
This is a test
Das ist ein test
good blog. I loved this.. Thanks sem tips and seo tips
Post a Comment